IGACnews engages and informs the international atmospheric chemistry community by providing information on IGAC Activities through Editorials, Workshop Summaries, Activity Updates, and Scientific Features. In addition each issue of IGACnews has a Young Scientist Spotlight that profiles an individual in graduate school or within 5 years of completing his/her doctorate. The Open Submission section allows non-IGAC Activities related to atmospheric chemistry to publish Workshop Summaries, Activity Updates, Scientific Features, and Editorials (see below). IGACnews is typically published three times per year.
Open Submission Guidelines
Editorials, Workshop Summaries, and Activity Updates should be approximately 500 words with a maximum of one figure. Scientific Features should be approximately 1500 words with one to two figures. Figures must be high-resolution files. The next deadline for submission to the Nov/Dec 2016 IGACnews is 15 March. Please send submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use this template for event summaries.
Current Issue 58 Nov/Dec 2016
- Editor's Note
- IGAC updates
- Community page & calendar
IGAC Event Summaries
- 2016 IGAC Scientific Steering Committee Meeting
- 2016 IGAC Science Conference
- 2016 IGAC Early Career Short Course
- Workshop on Forecasting Emissions from Vegetation Fires and their Impacts on Human Health and Security in South East Asia
- 24th International Symposium on Gas Kinetics and Related Phenomena
- AAAR Special Symposium: Effects on NOx and SO2 on BVOC Oxidation and Organic Aerosol Formation