Established in 2018, the Southern Hemisphere working group was founded in order to:
- Provide a forum for scientists to discuss particular challenges in understanding the Southern Hemisphere atmosphere &
- To foster stronger collaborations between Southern Hemisphere research groups.
- Monthly video conferences
- Working on a positioning paper reviewing science challenges in understanding the changing atmosphere of the Southern Hemisphere
- Collating a bibliography of published papers on the Southern Hemisphere atmosphere (see https://www.zotero.org/groups/2185852/sh_atmoschem_library).
To join the emailing list, please send your contact details to Clare Murphy (Paton-Walsh) email@example.com
IGAC2021 Atmospheric Chemistry From a Distance: Real Progress through Virtual Interaction
More information here.
Recent Meeting Notes